- Fitted kitchen units and work tops
- Shaker doors and stone effect counter top
- Fitted wardrobes in 3 bedrooms
Bathroom and En-Suite
- All houses have en-suite, bathrooms, and downstairs WC. Generous floor and wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite with glazed shower door. Heated towel rails provided.
- Floor tiles are charcoal grey. Wall tiles are light brown.
- Walls are skimmed and painted. Painted solid internal doors. (Paint colours are neutral)
- All houses are wired for:
- TV, telephone and broadband.
- Intruder alarm.
- Generous electrical specification
- 10-year home bond building guarantee.
Windows and Hall Door
- Market leading energy efficient multi chamber insulated uPVC double glazed Windows certified to BS7412 with 90mm profile system extruded from a high impact strength modified PVC compound nine chamber system insulating foam fill profiles Kite Mark certified to BS EN 12608.
- Quality EN ISO9001:2015 certified Quality Management System BSI Kite Mark certified – KM 561646 Security tested to PAS 24 – KM 561647 Secured by Design Licence CE marked to BS EN 14351
- The Door comes fitted with a multi-point locking system – this consists of a reversible latch bolt, two adjustable cams and a protector bolt operated by lever handles and a double profile cylinder deadlock. Windows and doors are supplied by Munster Joinery.
- Front and rear gardens are seeded.
- Rear gardens are enclosed with attractive timber panel and concrete post fencing.
- Generous rear patio areas paved with Newgrange silver granite patio slabs.
- Driveways are paved with Roadstone castlestone limestone colour
- Render & painted finishes to all external walls
- Front boundaries finished with elegant powder coated round top railings.
Low-Energy Design BER A3
- BER ‘A’-rated energy efficient homes.
- Traditional solid-block construction with exceptional levels of floor wall and attic insulation.
- A Rated Daikin Air to Water Heat Pump
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor, rads on upper floors
- Ventilation system is a mechanical extract ventilation unit which is a central unit located in the attic which extracts from wet areas and the kitchen. The windows have trickle vents which work with the mev system to achieve the requirements of part f of the building regulations